Do you want to write for us? Great! Please read the stuff below to see if it’s a fit for you.
Noomii launched the Career Blog to help answer questions and provide information to individuals who are looking to make a change in their professional lives and may be looking to hire a career coach to help them make that change. We are always look for awesome career and business coaches on our Noomii network to help us create useful, informative and interesting content for readers, which will result in more client leads for our members.
Here are the Guidelines:
- Your article needs to be original content that will not be published anywhere else (*Note* You can publish the article to your own blog after it has been published on our site for one week, but we ask that Noomii is credited and referenced as the original source)
- You need to have permission to use all accompanying photos, videos or audio recordings
- Your article can be as long as it needs to be to get your points across – a minimum of 300 words for SEO purposes, but we would recommend 500+ words
- You must convey valuable information for potential clients/individuals looking for advice on making a career change, going back to school, etc. (no blatant self-promotion)
- Please feel free to link to other websites and articles, as long as the content are relevant and useful
- Where possible, mention specific examples from your existing or past coaching clients
- Please feel free to submit other forms of content, including videos, slideshows and infographics
In exchange for your contribution to the career blog:
- We will publish your name, your photo, your brief bio, a link to your personal or professional website and a link to one of your social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr)
- We will promote the article on our social media accounts and can link to your social media accounts as well
Monthly themes have been put together for the career blog, which are listed below. If you have suggestions for article topics that fit in with the monthly theme then please let the editor know, otherwise we can assign the topics that need to be covered.
- The Mechanics of Landing a Job (Resume, LinkedIn, Cover Letter, Interview skills)
- Career growth/Career goals
- Finding your Passion and Making it a Career
- Making a Career Transition (the right way)
- Productivity/Time- Management Skills
- Effective Communication at Work
- College Education and Career
- Working Abroad
- New Job or New Career?
- Job vs Financial Security
- Career Assessments/Quizzes
- Gaining a Better Outlook on Your Job
- Finding a Job After Graduation
- From College to the Workforce
- Getting Back into the Workforce
- Overcoming Obstacles at Work
- Moving up in Your Workplace (Promotions, Raises)
- Work/Life Balance
- Employee to Entrepreneur
- Corporate versus Creative Careers
- Learning New Job Skills
- The Benefits of Career Coaching
- Job Hunting During the Holiday Season
- Career Reflections
Apply to Contribute to the Noomii Career Blog
If you would like to contribute to the Noomii Career Blog, please fill out the simple form below and the editor (Kristen) will contact you to discuss.